[WT-support] SO2R Question

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 28 01:41:23 CEST 2013

I recommend that you switch to Classic Auto Control, and use the LPT port
if available on your computer, or the Virtual COM Ports for all RX / TX /
Stereo / CW Keying.  This means you uncheck the COM port labeled "Control"
in the Win-Test SETUP dialog.

See the following posts for step-by-step instructions:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2011-July/081279.html (LPT)
http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2010-August/079910.html (COM)