[WT-support] SO2R Question

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Jul 28 03:21:16 CEST 2013

 > I recommend that you switch to Classic Auto Control,

That is absolutely the *worst* thing to do.  Parallel Port Control
(Classic Auto Control) is provided for use by *DOS* loggers only.
LPT (Classic Auto Control) was *never* intended to be used when
Router was in operation.  Use the USB configuration documented in
the MK2R area at the web site www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html or
in Router at "Help | Download Documents"

I am away from the equipment at the present time due to a death in
the family - however, the most likely cause for the issue at hand
is that the logging software is sending commands out of order - it
is doing a custom receive configuration *first* followed by a change
focus command which recalls Router's stored settings (Function).

Either fix the stored settings or fix the out of order commands.

73,

    ... Joe Subich, W4TV
        microHAM America, LLC.
        http://www.microHAM-USA.com