[WT-support] Win-Test for RTTY

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 24 18:30:49 CEST 2014

Fabio,

It looks like you made a similar post on this subject in February:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2014-February/083566.html

F6FVY addressed RTTY support by Win-Test pretty clearly five years ago:

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2009-March/077305.html

F6FVY wrote:  "You must know that RTTY has been added on Win-Test more for
convenience of users who were using it for CW and Phone contesting. We
added the majors RTTY contests (CQWW, WPX, WAE) and some others, but we
never claimed Win-Test to be the best RTTY logger ever."

In sum, for better RTTY support, you really should try something else.
 There are many alternatives.