[WT-support] Win-Test for RTTY

Fabio IZ4AFW / NZ1W iz4afw at iz4afw.org
Thu Jul 24 17:44:44 CEST 2014

Hi guys,
   for sure, Win-Test is a great piece of software and I'm a happy customer.

The only field where it lacks something is maybe RTTY, where the
possibility to instantiate multiple RX windows, together with 2-Tone
integration, would be a *great* plus.
I am reluctant to switch to other software for RTTY contesting, and I'm
sure that many more operators would like to test and to buy Win-Test now,
in particular after the WRTC event statistics (more than 67% of the teams
used Win-Test), that for sure made good advertising to the software.

I really hope that this email can "move" some spirit in the creators of
Win-Test :)

Ciao 73
Fabio
  IZ4AFW / IO4W / NZ1W