[WT-support] Win-Test for RTTY

Fabio IZ4AFW / NZ1W iz4afw at iz4afw.org
Fri Jul 25 01:02:47 CEST 2014

Bob,
   thanks for your suggestion.
Yes, I know that I already made a similar question some months ago, but
as in life normally nothing is really carved into the stone, I tried
asking again. Probably this is a totally useless move, but I continue
thinking that Win-Test is a very good contest program, probably the
best one from many different points of view. It's a pity it is not
being improved in -maybe- one of its few weak points: RTTY.
And about F6FVY, well... many things can change in five years, in
particular about software!
And as a customer, I'd like receiving an official statement about the
future of Win-Test.

Thanks,
Ciao 73
Fabio
  IZ4AFW / IO4W / NZ1W

Nella citazione in data giovedì 24 luglio 2014 18:30:49, Bob Wilson,