[WT-support] VFO-B on FT-2000

usarobert usarobert at web.de
Wed Oct 17 23:38:10 CEST 2012

Thank you very mich for the fast answer. However ... a part oft my Problem stays unsolved. Is there maybe a way Tod completely ignore vfo-b ? So i would habe to use the A<->B button Tod Marke the qso.
This way I could listen to a difficult Station and easily come back when i notice an open slot.
Bzw the Problem is also there if Booth vfos are in the same Band. The logged frequency is always B.

Thanks again
Robert
DC2KN
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail gesendet.

"Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv at arrl.net> schrieb:

Win-Test does not support SO2V (Single-Op, Two VFO), only SO2R (Single-Op, Two Radio).

Win-Test logs QSOs made on VFO A.

Use the SwapVFO.wts script for the FT-2000 to quickly Swap A/B before logging the QSO.  You can download and install this script from http://bit.ly/wtscripts (FT2000scripts.zip).  The Readme.txt file explains how to install it and assign it to a function key.