[WT-support] VFO-B on FT-2000

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 17 23:58:08 CEST 2012

Try this:

Put VFO A on 20, VFO B on 15.  At the top of the band map window, double
click on VFO B.

Does the logging window switch from 20 to 15m?  Is that what you want?

Remember that you can use Alt-Double click on a spot to move VFO B to that
freqeuncy, without affecting VFO A.  When you want to work the spot, swap
VFOs.  If you just got into SPLIT (TX on VFO B), I'm not sure if Win-Test
will log the QSO on the right band.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM, usarobert <usarobert at web.de> wrote:

> ** Thank you very mich for the fast answer. However ... a part oft my
> Problem stays unsolved. Is there maybe a way Tod completely ignore vfo-b ?
> So i would habe to use the A<->B button Tod Marke the qso.
> This way I could listen to a difficult Station and easily come back when i
> notice an open slot.
> Bzw the Problem is also there if Booth vfos are in the same Band. The
> logged frequency is always B.
>
> Thanks again
> Robert
> DC2KN
> --
> Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit WEB.DE Mail
> gesendet.
>

> "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv at arrl.net> schrieb:
>
>> Win-Test does not support SO2V (Single-Op, Two VFO), only SO2R
>> (Single-Op, Two Radio).
>>
>> Win-Test logs QSOs made on VFO A.
>>
>> Use the SwapVFO.wts script for the FT-2000 to quickly Swap A/B before
>> logging the QSO.  You can download and install this script from
>> http://bit.ly/wtscripts (FT2000scripts.zip).  The Readme.txt file
>> explains how to install it and assign it to a function key.
>>
>> 73,
>> Bob, N6TV
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:41 PM, <usarobert at web.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> I do have an FT-2000. The Transiver is (within Limits) able to receive
>>> on two Bands.
>>> Now I have the following Problem :
>>> with VFO-A I am on the 15 Meter Band, RX and TX and I do S&P. The VFO-B
>>> I have parked on the 10 Meter Band. As soon as I turn the RX on for VFO-B
>>> all QSOs are logged as 10 Meter contacts. But I still do RX and TX on 15
>>> Meters.
>>> What have I set wrong ?
>>>
>>> 73s
>>>
>>> Robert