[WT-support] VFO-B on FT-2000

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 17 22:32:03 CEST 2012

Win-Test does not support SO2V (Single-Op, Two VFO), only SO2R (Single-Op,
Two Radio).

Win-Test logs QSOs made on VFO A.

Use the SwapVFO.wts script for the FT-2000 to quickly Swap A/B before
logging the QSO.  You can download and install this script from
http://bit.ly/wtscripts (FT2000scripts.zip).  The Readme.txt file explains
how to install it and assign it to a function key.