[Wrtc] Roadmap v1.1

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon May 15 01:34:27 CEST 2006

Hi Matt

Matt IZ3EYZ a écrit :

> I think the above scenario brings up once again the creation of an "HQ
> stn database". Actually WT can't find out the difference between an HQ
> stn and a non HQ stn (no HQ database) so there's an high chance to lose
> some HQ mults when they 're brand new on all bands. Since HQ stns are a
> mult resource in IARU, now that I discovered such thing I would strongly
> ask for an HQ database. Not only: since we 'll operate under IARU HF
> rules it 'll make up the same mess with AC, R1, R2, R3 mults.

(snip)

Unfortunately, as John W2GD/P40W already stated in this reflector (and
the official WRTC reflector) few days ago, ABSOLUTELY NO ASSISTANCE
regarding callsigns is allowed under the WRTC rules.

I'm afraid this will imply that HQ callsigns can't be automatically
flagged as mult EXCEPT if it has been worked at least once.