[Wrtc] Few more bugs with beta2

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jun 28 03:09:50 CEST 2006

Hi Marios

Marios Nicolaou a écrit :

> With no radio connected, if I use CTRL+Enter to place a station in the
> announce window with the mode in the logging window=PHONE,  double
> clicking on the contact in the announce window works as expected. If now
> I insert a CW station in the announce window by  changing the mode with
> ctrl+f1, when I double click on this station, the mode in the logging
> window reverts back to PHONE.

FYI, using these features with no (real) radio connected is sometimes
erratic. Because, most of the time, we grab the data from the radio.

If you really want to test with no radio connected, use a fake Kenwood
TRX setting.

Unfortunately, I don't own a FT1000 to make more specific tests.

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/
[DU] Hoe te quoten : http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/