[Wrtc] Few more bugs with beta2

Marios Nicolaou drmarios at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 02:34:08 CEST 2006

Hi Olivier

 well done on qualifying to the next round for the world cup!

>      > 3) Mode is still not preserved when double-clicking on callsigns
> from
> >      > the announcement window (This can be very annoying and makes this
> >      > feature virtually unusable).
> >
> >     What radio(s) are you using ?
> >
> > We were using FT1000MP Mk I. Are we doing something wrong?
>
> Very odd! I'm afraid it can be an issue of the MK I. Anybody else has
> the same result?

I dont think this is an MkI problem!
With no radio connected, if I use CTRL+Enter to place a station in the
announce window with the mode in the logging window=PHONE,  double clicking
on the contact in the announce window works as expected. If now I insert a
CW station in the announce window by  changing the mode with ctrl+f1, when I
double click on this station, the mode in the logging window reverts back to
PHONE.

sniffing the serial port also detects that WT sends to the radio that the
mode should be USB in both cases =  01 0C

hope this helps

73s
Marios