[Wrtc] Few more bugs with beta2

Marios Nicolaou drmarios at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 23:08:35 CEST 2006

Hi to all,

Firstly, thanks to Olivier and Laurent for the wrtc support. We really liked
all the new features especially synchronisation.

Having spent some time this weekend with our setup we found the following
MAJOR bugs:

1) CTRL+P starts hamcap but no prediction is shown in the qsy window

2) XSWAP- agree with the rest of the gang that it would be great/essential
about a shortcut key. We also found that the frequency in the swaps of
different modes was inconsistent adding 700Hz to the frequency. So after 3
swaps the frequency goes up by 2.1Khz!

3) Mode is still not preserved when double-clicking on callsigns from the
announcement window (This can be very annoying and makes this feature
virtually unusable).

Minor bug (not important for now)
When alt-k is redefined as a shortcut, keyboard mode is toggled-on on the
first press of the new shortcut, but we are unable to toggle it off with a
second or subsequent press of this new key (ALT-K works).

I hope there is enough time for these problems to be rectified!!!

73s

--
Marios
5B4WN