[Wrtc] Few more bugs with beta2

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 26 06:24:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for WT-Team to all efforts. Hope that these minor adjustment can
be implemented during ongoing week.

> 2) XSWAP- agree with the rest of the gang that it would be
> great/essential about a shortcut key. We also found that the frequency
> in the swaps of different modes was inconsistent adding 700Hz to the
> frequency. So after 3 swaps the frequency goes up by 2.1Khz!
Please when adding this XSWAP-shortcut, it would be highly recommended
not to ask any confirmation from user. Now when using mouse-menu to get
swap, there are extra question which needs user action to accept that
action. It is not needed in shortcut, because it will slowdown swapping
procedure too much. User typing xswap should be highly aware what is
going to happen without any extra popups.

73 Marko OH4JFN