R: [Wrtc] Are we ready for WRTC?

Matt IZ3EYZ iz3eyz at virgilio.it
Fri Jun 23 13:50:25 CEST 2006

Hi guys...

I was going to write something similar, but Tonno already
did it! :-)

Anyway I have almost the same questions: we started with
ver.2, now moving to ver.3 that doesn't require any registration and
without databases. We have partner and log syncr. features. Now, what
can we expect??

In one of the last ver.2 we were talking abt swap freq
on both radios through the network and few features to add short cut
keys. Also "swap freq on both radios" was asked to have a short cut
key.

"Swap freq on both radios" was reported by OH team to have
several bugs. Are those bugs solved in beta ver.3.0??

Can we expect
anymore improvements?? Almost all WRTC features actually have no short
cut keys!!

FYI it seems almost all guys will be leaving between 3 and
4 July. It means it's time to pack stuff :-)

I 'll begin this weekend
to store stuff, but I would like to know if and when I/we can expect
some pending items solved.

Please remember these questions are showed
in order to be able to do a precise and serious planning. If I can
expect another release within a week, I won't pack all stuff.

leave for WRTC
-15 to WRTC contest

73

Matt.EYZ