[Wrtc] DL6FBL + DL2CC will be using WT

Olivier Le Cam olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Jun 6 08:00:32 CEST 2006

Bernd Och wrote:
> Hello friends,
>

> this is just to let you know that DL6FBL/DL2CC are going to use
>
> Win-Test in WRTC.
>
> Frank and I sat together today for the first time talking strategy.
>
> Probably we are a bit behind you all. Let’s see if we can catch up ;-)
>

> We will have a FT-1000MP MK V as Radio A and a FT-1000MP
>
> (old) as Radio B. The setup with all filters and boxes is standing
>
> here in my company rooms. I will be able to do some testing
>
> in my after hours.
>

> Is there some documentation how all the new/special functions
>
> are INTENDED to be used?  ;-)

Halo,

I don't know when you are subscribed from on the mailing list. There is
some talks which would be of interest for you on (see the mailing list
archives).

I hope that a « pre-version 3 » dedicated for the WRTC will be available
shortly. It will include two interesting things for the WRTC teams: the
log synchronization and a « partner » feature to get the runner assisted
by the support station during pileups. In this special WRTC version, the
databases will be disabled to be compliant with the rules.

Stay tunned!

Olivier / f5mzn