[Wrtc] DL6FBL + DL2CC will be using WT

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Jun 10 10:29:16 CEST 2006

Hi

> I don't know when you are subscribed from on the mailing list. There is
> some talks which would be of interest for you on (see the mailing list
> archives).
>
> I hope that a « pre-version 3 » dedicated for the WRTC will be available
> shortly. It will include two interesting things for the WRTC teams: the
> log synchronization and a « partner » feature to get the runner assisted
> by the support station during pileups. In this special WRTC version, the
> databases will be disabled to be compliant with the rules.

Done. I'll send you the link where you can download this version from in
a separe email.

Short help for the partner window:

  - to enter a callsign in: ALT+ENTER
  - to pick up a callsign from: ALT+1 (for the 1st), (ALT+2 for the 2nd) etc
  - to swap a callsign with: CTRL+1, CTRL+2, ...
  - to clear the partner window: ALT+BackSpace

For the log synchronization, note it is not active by default. See in
Options menu.

You can also change the color for most of the window controls, and even
try the RTTY feature ;)

Enjoy!

Olivier / f5mzn