[Wrtc] DL6FBL + DL2CC will be using WT

Bernd Och bo at boc.de
Mon Jun 5 23:03:51 CEST 2006

Hello friends,

this is just to let you know that DL6FBL/DL2CC are going to use

Win-Test in WRTC.

Frank and I sat together today for the first time talking strategy.

Probably we are a bit behind you all. Let's see if we can catch up ;-)

We will have a FT-1000MP MK V as Radio A and a FT-1000MP

(old) as Radio B. The setup with all filters and boxes is standing

here in my company rooms. I will be able to do some testing

in my after hours.

Is there some documentation how all the new/special functions

are INTENDED to be used?  ;-)

73 Ben
DL6FBL

Bernd Och
BOC Computersysteme GmbH * Chr.-Wirth-Str. 18 * 36043 Fulda
[Tel] 0661/9440-201 * [Fax] 0661/9440-100 * bo at boc.de
<BLOCKED::mailto:bo at boc.de>  * www.boc.de <http://www.boc.de>