[WT-support] IC705 with WT via remote suite

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jan 5 23:33:19 CET 2022

When using OmniRig, you cannot transmit CW via DTR pin keying.

You can send CW via CI-V commands using the #ICOMPLAY examples in
IcomScripts.zip, which you may download from https://bit.ly/wtscripts .
This works with OmniRig or the native IC-705 support built-in to WT 4.38.

Follow the IcomScripts.zip Readme file for instructions.  There's a .smsg
file you can load into the Win-Test messages dialog to set up examples of
keying via CI-V command.  But there are limitations compared to DTR keying
(no callsign type-ahead feature).