[WT-support] IC705 with WT via remote suite

fabio.scherrer at bluewin.ch fabio.scherrer at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 5 22:37:43 CET 2022

Hello there and HNY to everyone
I am trying to setup a remote connection as follow:
TRX at remote place IC705, remote utility is win4icomsuite, WT as contest logger, supposed also to transmit. I am not able to set properly WT. I tried to do it by using omnirig and it seems to work (when I change band/frequency on WT or I click on a clusterspot it reacts correctly on the radio and viceversa), but I am not able to TX from WT (F1, F2 and so on do not work). A said, I have set Omnirig as transceiver in WT interface settings. Is there anybody who can help me to find out how to remote TX from WT?
Thanks in advance for any help
73 de Fabio HB9FAP