[WT-support] Problems with Miroham MKII WK and WT

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Nov 26 13:08:04 CET 2021

Hi Rick

Le 26/11/2021 à 12:57, Ricardo Navarrete a écrit :

> In fact I have tested with N1MM and DXLog with oiptimal results... so
> maybe there is a little gap in Win-test with WinKey management???

Actually, the WinKey chip generates the CW timing, so even in case of
"gap", I can't see how Win-Test itself could extend the first dit.

Out of curiosity, have you tried the dev version I mentioned in a
previous announcement ?

http://lists.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2021-November/086931.html

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées