[WT-support] K3NG Keyer

Maciek SQ6MS sq6ms at o2.pl
Wed Jan 27 19:42:35 CET 2021

Hi Franck.

I`m glad to hear good news from you. I spend quite some time trying to
solve this as well :) I built probably 5 or more K3NG keyers in
different variants - and with this simple capacitor mod win-key
emulation is working without problem.

Issue is with the USB port. Each time when software is trying to
initialize it (e.g. when you are opening logging program) reset pin is
cycled few times on/off and that is causing initialisation problem.

Don`t forget to remove this capacitor if you want to program the arduino
board again.

--
Vy73`s de Maciek SQ6MS/F4VSQ

--
Cet email a fait l'objet d'une analyse antivirus par AVG.
http://www.avg.com