[WT-support] Runtime error

Franck f4cib at free.fr
Sun Jan 10 10:40:37 CET 2021

Hi Bob, thanks.
Yes i am using the last win-test version.
Installed it with admin rights (full version not the update)

I tryed right click run as admin and with the tick box checked. no improvement, still error.

I tried with command line wt loads but as soon as i choose a new contest log or or old log once informations are confirmed, runtime error is back.

So, it goes a little further, but it's still the line of sight...

Any thoughts ? (It should be late in CA !)

73 de Franck, F4CIB.