[WT-support] Runtime error

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jan 10 10:19:24 CET 2021

What version did you download and install?  Try the full install, not the
update.

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.33.0.exe

Be sure to RIGHT CLICK and "Run as an Administrator" to run this install
program.

And, after running the installer, you must change the *Properties* of the
Win-Test *shortcut*, under the *Compatibility *tab, to *"Run as an
administrator"*

Both steps are required.

If you're getting an error opening a .wt4 file, open a new .wt4 file, or
start the program with no log file loaded by using a command prompt:

wt.exe -n