[WT-support] Runtime error

Franck f4cib at free.fr
Sun Jan 10 09:59:38 CET 2021

Hi all,

I cannot use anymore my Win-Test logger because of a runtime error. (header in the dialog box deals with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library)
I've seen there was already 2 related request on the same subject but i do not have Windows defender activated on my PC.

I tried several times to reinstall with or without admin privileges, but no success.

Running on Win 10 Pro 64 bits. All my other software are working

Any clue anyone ? what information do you need to give a hand ? (i was looking for a log file, but...)

The largest French contest of the World ;) is coming and i definitely want to be able to use WT !

Thanks for your help.

73 de Franck, F4CIB