[WT-support] Re :Re: DELAYS

Radivoj Kar, F6GNZ f6gnz at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 12:15:23 CEST 2020

Hi All,I do not think it is the WinTest problem. I had also similar problem when writing mails on Yahoo. It seemed that nothing was comming out of the keyboard when typing, then suddenly the whole words typed before appeared, like if they have been stored in a memory and then jumped out. Was very annoying to type messages. I thought it may have bern some background apps like antivirus causing this, but the comment about the bluetooth keyboard and a cell phone now explain this. Yes, my kb is a BT one and thr cellphone was serving as modem listening to 4G and feeding data wia wifi to my PC (I do not have Intenet connection in my summer home yet).So, thanks for the clue about BT kb.
73, Radi f6gnz/p

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

  Le lun., juil. 13, 2020 à 11:50, f6bee at free.fr<f6bee at free.fr> a écrit :   _______________________________________________
Support mailing list