[WT-support] DELAYS

f6bee at free.fr f6bee at free.fr
Mon Jul 13 11:50:09 CEST 2020

Thank you Don for asking with a good description of the facts. It reminded me the same behaviour with my wireless keyboard when I operate sometime my remote station. With the transmitter and antennas 100 km away, I eliminated the HF RFI as a potential source.
With TV Bob explanation, all sounds very clear and yes, I often leave my cellphone less than 10 inches / 25 cm from the bluetooth keyboard .....
I didn't try yet, but this is a strong track ! Thank you Bob and thank you Don.

73 Jacques, F6BEE (TM2Y)