[WT-support] YO DX contest

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Aug 28 21:21:41 CEST 2020

OK.  I assume the database files work the same way, one ARRL_DX.DTB with
both DX and USA callsigns, but only DX or only US/VE callsigns used for
prefills?

YODX.DTB and the others are still useful, but not used for SCP any more, so
you have to have the same data in two files, YODX.SCP (maybe), and
YODX.DTB, as SP5KP has provided.