[WT-support] CTY-2915 Country Files - 16 October 2019

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 16 22:15:13 CEST 2019

Joe,

No bug in Win-Test, but the country file you have is almost 2 years old
(2017.10.20).  Z62FB is properly recognized by the current country file
(2019.10.16).  Make sure CTY_WT_MOD.DAT is selected in the CTYFILES dialog.

It sounds like the download did not work, or you did not reload the log
after updating the country file.  After the download, after you click OK,
Win-Test prompts you to check a box to reload the log.  Did you check the
box?

Are you running Win-Test "As Administrator"?  This is recommended to
complete the download to the proper directory.

As of right now, the version downloaded by Win-Test from win-test.com is
about a month older (2019.09.25).

Try my batch file to update all the country files and super-check partial
files and place them in the proper directory.  The batch file downloads
directly to the AD1C server.

>From https://bit.ly/wtscripts, download UpdateCtySCP.zip and follow the
instructions in the Radme file.  It's more work the first time, but much
less work every other time.