[WT-support] Band Data from U2R ACC ports

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat May 25 01:35:47 CEST 2019

There is a misunderstanding.  If you check box 6 for 20m, it doesn't mean
it will generate BCD code 0110 (6 binary).  Instead, it asks the u2R to use
slot 6 in the option bandmap, which is 17m, and the u2R will generate the
BCD code for 17m (0110)  instead of the BCD code for 20m (0101).

Here's the fixed BCD codes for band decoders (Yaesu and Elecraft standard),
but you don't need to do anything special to get them.

[image: image.png]

Instead, just match the last column in the u2R bandmap to the boxes you're
checking in Win-Test.

160m:  1 (not 2)
80m:  2 (not 3)
40m:  3 (not 4)