[WT-support] Band Data from U2R ACC ports

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat May 25 01:05:09 CEST 2019

Last two screen shots give 404 error.  Not sure if I understand.

Did you check the identical boxes on Both Radio 1 and Radio 2 tabs by using
the "Copy 1 to 2" button in the MKSETUP dialog?

Also, active radio only switches by [ * ] key, not by pressing Shift or
CapsLock, which only change the date ebtry6 focus, not the TX radio (until
you send a CW message by function key).  So it is tracking the other radio
I think.