[WT-support] Resend DVK Scripts IC7610

G3WVG g3wvg at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 3 21:22:04 CET 2019

Bob/Stefan
Thank you for your prompt replies.
Stefan.. I apologise ..perhaps I wasn’t clear. My problem is with the triggering the built in recorder in the IC 7610.

Bob: I’ve checked everything you suggest and the problem still occasionally occurs. I’ve ruled out RF pickup, it still happens with zero watts out.
As for your question about the esc key. Sometimes it interrupts the second play and sometimes it doesn’t!

It may well be my imagination but the problem seems to less frequent when I set the USB baud rate to 115200. I guess this is pure coincidence.
The only other USB connection I have to the radio is the ICOM outboard VFO controller for the second radio.

In case it gives you any more clues...For further clarity , before the message repeats is that the radio drops out of TX very briefly before going back into TX for the second message.

73 Ian G3WVG.

Sent from my phone