[WT-support] Resend DVK Scripts IC7610

Stefan von Baltz, DL1IAO dl1iao at contesting.com
Sun Mar 3 20:06:49 CET 2019

Hello Ian,

Do you use the scripts in combination with ICOM’s built-in soundcard or with the normal DVK-function?

If you trigger the built-in soundcard with Bob’s scripts: Yes. When we used IC-7851s (and IC-7600 as backup) at WRTC we had the very same problem. DJ5MW indicated that this has not changed with his new IC-7610. I’m sure Bob is going to reply as well, but as I understand there is no easy fix right now. Otherwise ICOM’s soundcard-DVK works quite well in combination with Bob’s scripts and you skip all possible problems associated with routing computer-audio to the radio.

One workaround is to trigger ICOM’s built-in DVK with the scripts. This worked more reliably in our case but you loose the ability to record on the fly.

73,

Stefan DL1IAO

--
Stefan v. Baltz