[WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2018 - multiplier list of HQ stations

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jun 20 19:44:19 CEST 2018

The instructions are for all users, not just those using the WRTC version.

For WRTC Competitors, I believe the rules do not allow the use or display
of any other windows that could contain operator names, favorite
frequencies, etc., items that could be displayed in that window if the file
was switched or edited.

So, this window is disabled by design in the WRTC version, not a bug, but I
could add more notes to the Readme file if you think it is needed.

Everyone else should be using the regular version of Win-Test, and select
Contest: IARU HF Championship.