[WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2018 - multiplier list of HQ stations

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Wed Jun 20 19:16:51 CEST 2018

Thanks for making the lists and instructions.

Referring to the README.TXT file:

4. Press Alt-X to view the "Extra information" window
   Right click on the window, select "Extra data files..."
   Click [Add...], select iaru2018.xdt, click OK

In the 4-4.28-wrtc version the Extras Window is grayed out in the Window
menu,
nor is the Alt-X command working.  On the other side, it's possible to
select the
file using the menu Options | Data files | Default Extra files. I'm not
sure if this
is a real problem? The HQ abbreviations shows up like they should in the
exchange
field.

73
Ingo SM5AJV