[WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2018 - multiplier list of HQ stations

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jun 14 21:17:00 CEST 2018

2018 IARU HQ station prefill files compatible with N1MM+, Writelog,
Win-Test, and DXLog.net may now be downloaded from:

https://bit.ly/itudtb

This link downloads a Zip file (itu.zip).  Inside the Zip file is a
Readme.txt file containing installation and testing instructions for each
logging program.  If you find any errors in those instructions, or if you
can't get them to work, please write directly to me, off list.

This Zip file will be continually updated up until contest time, as I
receive new HQ callsign lists from Joe, OZ0J.

Please send all callsign / HQ station updates to contest at oz0j.dk, the
sooner the better.

Thanks!