[WT-support] Win-Test & 4O3A Interface Genius

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Aug 26 03:42:11 CEST 2018

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018, 6:31 PM Steve Maki <lists at oakcom.org> wrote:

> I love having my paddle speed always synced with my logger software
> speed. Winkey seems to be the only way to accomplish that currently. So
> far my Winkey USB has been working flawlessly with Win-Test. Com port
> keying also is amazingly good with Win-Test - considering it's W10 OS -
> but I want my paddle speed synced.

My free Win-Test add-on scripts for Elecraft and Icom provide that feature
(you can even set the radio's keyer speed slightly slower than Win-Test if
you like).

See https://bit.ly/wtscripts .

I still wonder what transceiver you're using.  I can probably add paddle
speed sync if needed, assuming your transceiver supports speed changes via
software commands.