[WT-support] Runtime error

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Aug 10 19:08:37 CEST 2018

Did you run the full Win-Test installer, or only the "update"?  Did you
download and install this file:

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.28.0.exe

?

After install (using Run as Administrator), did you also change the
shortcut Properties to "Run as Administrator?"

Are you using the Spanish Language version?

If you rename or remove the wt.ini file (c:\ProgramData\Win-Test\cfg\wt.ini)
then restart, does that fix the problem?

?

Having a Microsoft Visual C++ Development Environment installed on the
machine *may* cause problems if it's a newer version.  Can you uninstall
that?

Only the C++ runtime environment should be needed, but usually you don't
have to do anything besides run the Win-Test installer.