[WT-support] RE : Re: RE : Re: Problem... WT with FT757GXII !!!

GG PGT ggpgt at free.fr
Mon Nov 27 14:18:14 CET 2017

Hi Bob,
The configuration is OK :COM7 CATCOM8 (Other interface) DTR CW, RTS PTT
Leds on Rig Expert are OK, CW messages go on the air... No problem for this, so I think WT is OK !
I have verified the cable between interface and TRX : OK !!!
On FT757GXII, I have to press key VOX to transmit on the air (in CW mode). VOX key out : No transmit on air !!!As soon as the VOX key is pressed (without send message), TRX transmit a few milliseconds every second...When I unplug CAT connector on TRX, the problem stop...
I have no idea...
GG, F5NVF