[WT-support] RE : Re: RE : Re: Problem... WT with FT757GXII !!!

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 27 15:32:58 CET 2017

Please send me screen shots of your Win-Test Interface Configuration,
RigExpert configuration, DigitMaster configuration.

Most likely cause, based on the symptoms you describe, is that the CAT port
RTS/DTR is set to "Handshake" instead of to Always OFF (in Win-Test), and
some other device like the DigiMaster is configured for RTS = PTT.