[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 159, Issue 3

paterson gordon gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 16:21:02 CET 2017

Hi Bob.

Thanks for the new scripts for the TS-990.

I can confirm that the Playback command does just that in that it plays the
message on the 990 but doesn't transmit. I edited the scripts as you described
and the following line puts the TS-990 in transmit and plays Ch1 message.

-- Begin playback of CH1 message on TS-990
wtRadio:Send("PB115;")

-- Begin "transmission playback" of CH2 message on TS-990
wtRadio:Send("PB125;")

etc etc.

The PlayHalt also works perfectly.

Phil GM0LIR and I wish to thank you for your time and knowledge to get this
working.

73

Gordon

MM0GPZ MM2N