[WT-support] TS-990

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 10 00:31:30 CET 2017

Gordon,

Apologies, I just looked at the TS-990 command reference, and much to my
surprise, the PC commands to play back voice memories are completely
different than for the TS-590, so the TS-590 voice memory scripts are not
going to work at all on the TS-990.

I will have to write some new scripts, but the documentation is confusing.
I will need your help testing this.