[WT-support] TS-990

Gordon Paterson gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 00:14:20 CET 2017

Hi Bob.

The user definitely wants to use the voice memories on the TS-990. The option to use the Enable Sound Card for voicekeyer is unchecked.

Having used your excellent scripts on my K3 for years, I am very familiar using the Define option to set the macros to specific keys. I successfully setup a TS-590 in seconds during CQWW SSB doing that. With the TS-990, the Scripts Manager is definitely showing F1 next to PlayF1, F2 against PlayF2 etc. It just won’t  seem to key the radio.

Not sitting in front of the TS-990, I am unsure if there are any settings on it that would stop the LUA scripts calling it to run the voice keyer. However, every other feature I have tried seems to be working.

Thanks.

Gordon
MM0GPZ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10