[WT-support] QSO B4

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jun 6 15:13:21 CEST 2017

Hi Don

Le 06/06/2017 à 11:12, Don Beattie a écrit :

> It quickly filled up
> with stations but many of them in red (I'd saying I had worked them)
> when it was clear I had not.

Unless you modified the colors with the contextual menu of this window,
red doesn't mean you already worked these stations.

The worked stations are displayed in grey italics.

Red means "double mult", Green means new DXCC and Blue means new zone.
These terms are generic and might vary, depending on the contest. All
these callsigns are displayed with a bold font, while "non-mult" are
displayed with the standard black font.

Remember Jan. 7 2015 - #JeSuisCharlie
Remember Nov. 13 2015 - #JeSuisParis
Remember July 14 2016 - #JeSuisNice