[WT-support] QSO B4

Don Beattie don at g3bj.com
Tue Jun 6 15:58:09 CEST 2017

Larry - I had changed the colours. Red = Dupe (uniquely)

However, I think I may have found the issue. I got a call from a colleague who had seen my post and he told me that he had had the same problem. It relates to the callsign used. Let me explain.

I was using RSGB-NFD-CW template. If my station callsign is entered on the set-up screen as "G3BJ" then all these phantom dupes appear. If I enter "G3BJ/P" everything is OK.

A "feature" ?

73

Don,  G3BJ