[WT-support] QSO B4

Don Beattie don at g3bj.com
Tue Jun 6 11:12:54 CEST 2017

An odd effect at the weekend when working a few stations in field day. I had the cluster running, populating the band map. It quickly filled up with stations but many of them in red (I'd saying I had worked them) when it was clear I had not.

If I entered a "red" call into the logging field it quite rightly showed as not worked.

So why were the band map spots showing red? I've checked the colours - red is only used for "worked" and I have checked the log and there are no additional QSOs in there.

Does anyone know why this could have happened - first time ever here. Running 4.24 with a Win10 64 bit machine. No network was connected.

73

Don, G3BJ / G5W

This email is confidential and intended for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately and then delete it.