[WT-support] Win-Test for WRTC

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 3 00:14:33 CEST 2017

Please note that the free WRTC version was hard coded for special scoring
of WRTC competitors operating from Boston in the U.S. (in 2014).  Operating
from Germany, the scoring will be quite different.  I imagine QSOs made by
competitors with other DL or US stations will not count for the same points
as they did in WRTC 2014. :-)

You can use it for practice from Germany next weekend, but the scoring will
be way off.