[WT-support] score not correctly synced through network

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:31:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

we used WT4.18 last weekend during the IARU VHF contest. One PC was
dedicated to making skeds, so was just synced to the other PCs, but only
to receive the log.

After some time, we noticed that the log was in sync, number of QSOs was
ok, but score was about 10% lower than on the "active" PCs. Restarting
Win-test solved the problem.

(The main issue with this was the fact that we used this PC for live
scoring, so made a "jump" every time we fixed our score. Of course not
intentional, but some other participants did not really like this...)

As far as I understand, the same problem happened at DL0GTH (I don't
know which version of Win-Test they are using, but not the latest either).

Is this problem known or maybe already fixed in recent versions?

73' Alexander DL8AAU