[WT-support] score not correctly synced through network

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Sep 6 08:17:44 CEST 2016

Sorry, I have too many questions.

Was the multiplier count correct?

Was this for the IARU Region 1 Field Day?  Google cannot find rules or
dates for the "IARU VHF Contest".  Is the locator used for score
calculations?  Was it set properly on the "sked" computer?

Were you using the latest version of the LiveScore program? Maybe it only
works with the latest version of Win-Test or it generates incompatible
packets on the LAN?

We're you using a WiFi network to sync the logs instead of wired Ethernet?
UDP broadcasts sent over WiFi can be unreliable.

We're all machines running WT 4.18?  I think a new network protocol was
released in 4.19 to improved network reliability, especially if some
stations were networked via a slow link (F6FVY can confirm).

See http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/release.txt for a list of all
(well, most) of the fixes and enhancements made since version 4.18.