[WT-support] Changement du QRA locator d'un correspondant durant un contest

F6DLA f6dla at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 4 20:42:44 CEST 2016

Hello Bob,

Thank you very much for your reply, and you did well understand my
question,.. Maidenhead squares.

My question was for any contest using these squares. I am active only on
VHF and UHF.

However your reply is indeed what I was looking for. I tested and :-)
very good.

Hervé F5HRY has also posted the same kind of reply direct to me. He
knows me and also added something like: next time in english for the
forum... Oops, won't do it any more.

Cheers, good contests to you

73

William, F6DLA