[WT-support] Audio memories playback issue

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Oct 28 03:18:33 CEST 2016

OK for IC7800 and IC775 there is no sound card in the radio.

I think the problem may be that OTRSP implementation in Station Genius may
not be configured to report PTT status back to Win-Test.  If you can enable
tracing of the commands sent to the Station Genius the problem can be
debugged more easily.

Perhaps using only a separate COM port for PTT via RTS, instead of the
OTRSP COM port, will resolve the problem.

Make sure only one method is used for PTT.